Friday, December 19, 2008








In my community………………. In my community, I hope that people improve in their jobs and in their life’s.In my city……………………… In my city, I hope to see progress in the laws that going to be made by different presidents. In my state………………………. In my state, I hope those people that are not racism today would not become one more than they are some today. In my country…………….. In my country, I hope that things change for good and not for bad. In my world…………………… In my world, I hope that things do not change, as they are today also that it becomes a better world than it is today. Who will I become? I would become someone that influents people to become better in his or her lives. Help them to understand what is to be respectful to others to become elegant.
How will I be? I would be someone better than today because I would work hard to become that person that I want to become. Will THEY respect me? I expect that to happened

Can I HOLD to that? I expect that to happen or else I would try my best.

No comments: